Year of establishment – 2014
Sanctioned Teaching Posts: 01
Existing Teaching Posts: Nil
The Department of Geology was established in the year 2014. At present, there are three faculty members in the Department of Geology. The Department is well known for high-quality teaching in Geology at the Undergraduate level. The Department of Geology has basic facilities to meet the academic demands of the students.
I feel proud to inform you that the Department of Geology offers three years course in B.Sc. Geology. The other courses that are offered at the Department include Skill Enhancement courses in “Water Quality Analysis” and “Geology for Infrastructure Development. Students are provided basic facilities to enhance their knowledge about Geology. The Department of Geology is progressing gradually for achieving its goal i.e., imparting knowledge about the socio-economic importance of geology among the students.
Courses Offered: B.A
Duration: 3 Years
The Department of Geology has one lab for conducting the Practicals. The lab has the following facilities as mentioned in the below tables.
1. PETROLOGY GEOLOGY 2ND SEMESTER ASSIGNMENT DOWNLOAD
2. Geochemistry and geophysics 4th semester assignments download
3. Water quality analysis 4th-semester assignments Download
4. Geology structural 5th-semester assignment download
5. GEOLOGY FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT 5TH SEMESTER SKILL COURSE DOWNLOAD
6. NEW TIMETABLE FOR 3RD AND 5TH SEMESTER DOWNLOAD