Year of establishment – 2010
Sanctioned Teaching Posts: 01
Existing Teaching Posts: 01
The Department of Statistics was established in the year (Oct-Nov), 2010 and the teaching of Statistics was started in 2011. This department offers the undergraduate and Skill enhancement courses and the syllabi for these courses are designed by keeping under consideration the requirement of time as well as the demand of the scientific industry.
Department of Statistics since its establishment has earned itself reputation and excellence from the Students as well as from their parents. We have everything that satisfies and optimizes the students overall development. Highly qualified and experienced teachers encourage the students towards their bright academic achievement. Our aim is to make this department a platform for students to compete at both national and international levels.
Department has a well-established laboratory for practical purposes with highly sophisticated calculators that help students in empirical data calculations.
- Skill Practical
- Statistics Assignment for 4th sem skill backlog students download
- Statistics Assignment for 4th sem theory, Regular and backlog students download
- Statistics Assignment for 5th sem theory, Regular and backlog students download
- Statistics Assignment for Skill 5th sem, Regular and backlog students download
- Statistics Assignment for 2nd sem theory, Regular and backlog students download
- Question paper of Ist semester-Statistics; regular batch - 2020 and backlog batches - 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2019; and fresh private candidates: Paper
- Practical/tutorial assignment paper(skill) of 6th semester, regular/fresh private batch-2017 and backlog batch-2016: download